Attention : the content inside this blog is meant for kanasai ppl only! Good ppl, children under 18 and
old fashioned mind ppl are advise to view this blog under kanasai ppl guidance.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

No Watermelon For KaKa, Please

KaKa: when I was in primary siku. Got one day, my finger become blue
KaKa: then went to see doctor, doctor canot find out the reason
KaKa: my mother so worry but after few days, no more blue

NaNa: eer..
KaKa: then second time blue again. This time my mother bring me go c other doctor
KaKa: doctor ask me what I makan, I said watermelon
KaKa: then he said kenot eat watermelon
SaiSai: reason?
NaNa: u accidently dip ur finger into blue ink?
KaKa: no la nana. I didn’t play with ink
KaKa: he said I allergy watermelon
KaKa: then I mai no eat watermelon lo, but still blue again one day

NaNa: u ketuk dio ur finger is it?
KaKa: ketuk?
KaKa: no, is whole 5 finger blue. Very scary
KaKa: but third time I no go see doctor. Coz I find out
KaKa: is was my jeans skirt LUT SEK

NaNa: hahaahahhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaa
SaiSai: kns ..............
KaKa: the stupid doc still ask me dont eat watermelon ah wei
NaNa: si beh kanasai
SaiSai: u make me "keng"water
KaKa: keng water?
SaiSai: tersangkut
KaKa: ok, kanasai
NaNa: the doctor even more stupid
KaKa: yaba. first doc say: this is weird, I cant find your sickness
KaKa: sec doc ask me don’t take watermelon anymore

NaNa: hai yo pls la.. normal ppl also will guess is kena color la
KaKa: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA
NaNa: he dont know de must be
KaKa: but normal ppl like me n my mother also dunno is the jeans
KaKa: ahhaha
KaKa: only until the 3rd time i go n rub my jeans try try see see

NaNa: or he is not the real doctor, he is the doctor patience with gila sickness
NaNa: so happen doctor away, and he pretend he is doctor

KaKa: kanasai u
NaNa: I got a joke
NaNa: got a guy, 1 day he find his left testical become green ady
NaNa: so he hurry go to see doc

KaKa: wait. wat is testical
SaiSai: nuts
NaNa: got it??
KaKa: wat nuts? peanut?
NaNa: ask ur bf
SaiSai: egg. Guy punya egg
KaKa: oh. egg i knoe liao
SaiSai: lolz
KaKa: ok. then?
SaiSai: he go c dr
SaiSai: dr ask him cut it
KaKa: u cerita or nana?
SaiSai: nana
SaiSai: u continue
KaKa: then he say no money
KaKa: u continue
SaiSai: no he really cut
SaiSai: but after that
SaiSai: found out is under luk sek


NaNa has left the conversation.

KaKa: hahaha
KaKa: ish, where is nana. Invite her


NaNa has been added to the conversation.

SaiSai: i say nia u ask her continue
KaKa: nana, ur msn siao again? we already habis ur cerita

NaNa’s msn really went siao …………………

1 comment:

aNgeL-cuPid said...

weh!!! continue story liaw Nana!!! I wana hear why the nuts turn green. haha!!!