Attention : the content inside this blog is meant for kanasai ppl only! Good ppl, children under 18 and
old fashioned mind ppl are advise to view this blog under kanasai ppl guidance.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

In the changing room of True Fitness

Well, as usual, I went to fitness centre today (again~), and go for my favorite Body Combat class *tee hee* Today class was cool, but I'm not going to talk about the class I was in today...

While I was in shower (mind you, my shower take 30 min to 45 min, kekeke~), I already heard there was a bunch of gals talking and laughing loud outside (of course are gals what, is a female changing / showroom area, duhhhhh)... Basically this doesn't really bother me, people also pay the same membership fees as I do, whatever you do, as long as you don't step on my tail (well, I don't have a tail actually), I'm cool... Continue with gals talking part, well, not that I'm a busy body that like to listen to other people talking or what, my ears can't help it since some people tend to talk and giggle so loud... Abothen, you want me to close my ears meh??

This is what I feel a bit weird when those gals + aunties having this conversation (I don't know how old are them, but few does looks like aunties, whatever~~) :

Gal A : bla bla bla (basically I don't know what they talking about at first, haha)
Gal B : ya, bla bla bla (whatever & whatever)
Aunty C : ya, at least we have the basic you know, though we don't really know at least we can catch up the moves. (Ya, you, aunty, because of you, I finally get a clue what are you all discussing about)
The rest of the gals and aunties like totally agree what each other talking..

I guess you wouldn't know what am I trying to tell you hor, wahaha~~

Story is like this, there is a new gal come to join GX Class (GX = Group Exercise), maybe she seldom go in sport or she finds Body Attack or Body Combat class moves really fast, and she cannot follow gua.. So half way of the work out she will stop and look really puzzle... Well, some of the people do think she looks funny or what, actually myself too (slap my face).. Even the instructor also think she is weird or something... But I do understand maybe beginner do get a lot of confuse as the moves can be really fast and intense... But I didn't stop and look puzzle during my first class ok, I just alomost wanna die in the first 15 min work out only... Haha!

Guess those loud gals + aunties are talking about her, cause she is the most funny member I ever saw so far (oh, slap my face again)...

Well well well, think of it, why these aunties wanna talk something like that to beginners? Aren't they already forgot their 1st day join class or what? Or maybe they pay higher membership as the others do (fuck off la, plssss)? Or maybe they just being kanasai...

As I said lo, people pay few thousand bucks to join the gym, you all also pay few thousand bucks to come to the gym to work out, or sight-seeing ladies / men or to show-off they think their cool body or what so ever... Whatever people do, what the fuck is the problem with you wo? You work out yours, other people work out themselves... If you are so pissed off of other people, you can either stay away or don't come to gym anymore lo... haha..

Conclusion, the fitness centre is open to all (as long as you got pay money, stupid also know), whatever people wanna do is really none of other people business, unless someone try to fight or what (no one dare to fight I guess, just take one steel that people used to do weight training to throw over, that person can mati arr!!)...

Well, some people do spend money to come here to talk gossip, well, they kanasai lo, that's why they are now in my kanasai blog.. hehe! Basically, I don't really care but Kanasai blog do really need a update! haha~~

3 comments:

KaKa said...

aunty du si ah neh, chiak pak gossip ppl, really sipeh eng kueh sian, huhuhu

NaNa said...

wa ng zai lu na liao kong sia mi.. hahhahah..

SaiSai said...

ish ish ish ...